Digital Health Management
15-day Battery Life1
The Zepp Z is easy to use right out of the box. Its brand-new Classic Crown makes controlling your smart watch simple and intuitive, so every interaction is streamlined. And, thanks to haptic vibration technology, no matter if you twist or press on the Classic Crown, youll get soft and smooth feedback.
Simply touch the Health Key to quickly check your health data2.
A stylish, intuitively designed crown helps you to scroll and slide on the display.
The haptic vibration is smooth, with customizable intensity and duration for notifications.
With the Always-On Display3, the Zepp Z enables you to check the time at a glance. In terms of color and clarity, the 326 ppi display vividly reproduces a 100% NTSC wide color spectrum, resulting in an extraordinary level of detail.
The Zepp Z watch face is truly yours, offering over 50 watch faces to suit your mood, an outfit or the occasion. You can even upload your own photos for more personalized experience.
The Zepp Z keeps an eye on your health all the time. With all-day heart rate monitoring and abnormally elevated heart rate warnings, it reduces exercise risks.
Blood-oxygen saturation (SpO2) level is an important physiological indicator. With the Zepp Z, you can measure your current blood-oxygen saturation from your wrist. The measured data can be viewed on the watch and will be recorded via the Zepp App, allowing you to see whether your SpO2 level is normal over the short- and long-term.
The PAITM feature of the Zepp Z helps you to understand your biometrics by providing simple scores that are easy to read. This health assessment system converts your health data into intuitive single values after processing heart rate, activity and other health metrics.
The Zepp Z accurately monitors your sleep stages, including those of deep sleep, light sleep, REM, awake time, and afternoon naps, and interprets the characteristics to provide you a sleep quality score and insights for improvement.
The rapid eye movement phase is the sleep phase related to dreams in the sleep cycle.
Even a short nap (above 20 minutes between 11am-6pm) can be monitored accurately.
Stress is an underlying cause of many health problems. Using self-developed algorithms, the Zepp Z monitors your stress levels. No matter what kind of day you've had, the watch helps you understand when you need to relax.
The Zepp Z provides 90 built-in professional workout modes to cover a wide variety of activities.
Use your watch even underwater with up to 5 ATM water-resistance8
After finishing your sports, you can view and analyze your progress.
The Real-time sports setting makes it easier to monitor your heart rate during exercise9.
You’ll get notifications about the stages, conditions, and heart rate zones you’re in while you’re active.
Equipped with GPS and GLONASS positioning systems, the Zepp Z delivers more precise location tracking for you to review after outdoor sports like running or cycling.
Easily take control of your routine with the Zepp Z. It reminds you before events and notifies you of new messages and app alerts, keeping you updated from your wrist.
The Zepp Z has Alexa Built-in10 so that you can voice control your day. By connecting the watch to your mobile phone, you can control your smart home devices, set alarms and timers, check the weather, and more.
It also has an offline intelligent voice assistant11 which supports 58 voice commands, enabling you to interact with the Zepp Z by voice even when the watch is not connected to your smartphone.
Connect your phone to interact with the watch and assistant with Alexa.
Use the built-in offline voice assistant anywhere and anytime.
Combining a customized large capacity battery and a highly-optimized power management system, the Zepp Z delivers a battery life of up to 15 days1 in daily use mode and a battery life of over 30 days in long battery life mode.
When you do eventually need to charge, the advanced magnetic wireless charger makes it fast and easy.
Basic Watch Mode
easy wireless Charging
1. The daily usage refers to the following condition: Heart-rate monitoring and sleep monitoring are turned on, and SpO2 is measured twice a day. Every day, the screen turns on to display 150 messages, and the user raises the wrist 30 times to check the time. Other operations last for no more than 5 minutes each time. The user exercises three times a week, and runs for 30 minutes each time, with the GPS feature enabled. The battery life is affected by various factors, and the actual amount of time may be slightly different from the nominal value.
2. The Health Key will only be triggered when the watch is on the home screen. You can customize the key to instantly measure the heart rate, SpO2 or stress level.
3. "Always-On Display" is a feature that enables the watch to display system information when the screen is on and display time when the screen is off. To enable this feature, manually set the AOD mode.
4. The 24-hour heart rate detection feature requires the user to set and turn on the "heart health detection" feature; the 24-hour heart rate monitoring is supported in the app, and the minimum value can be set to 1 minute; this feature cannot be used for medical purposes or as a basis for medical diagnosis. The detection results are provided for reference only. Please consult professional medical institutions if you feel unwell.
5. SpO2 level can affect the oxygen level to various organs. If the level is too low, it could lead to dizziness, headaches, or cardiac arrest. This product is not a medical device. The measurement data is intended for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions. Additionally, data accuracy will be affected if the sensor area makes contact with skin that is tattooed, pigmented or deep-toned. To measure SpO2, please keep your arm still.
6. The HUNT Fitness Study indicates that people who maintain a PAI™ score of 100 or higher show lower risk of hypertension, heart disease, and type-2 diabetes. HUNT Fitness Study: This study was conducted by Professor Ulrik Wisloff of the Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It lasted for more than 35 years and had more than 230,000 participants.
7. The rapid eye movement period, also known as REM, is the basis for the normal biological rhythm and life-sustaining of mammals. It accounts for about 20%-25% of the entire night’s sleep cycle. It is characterized by rapid eye movement, low-amplitude mixed-frequency EEG activity, and muscle tension relaxation. To monitor your REM cycle, the sleep assistant mode and heart rate tracking must be enabled. Sleep monitoring: can record evening sleep and naps. When it detects that the wearer is asleep between midnight and 6AM, the sleep time between 6PM of the previous day and 11AM can be recorded as night sleep time; sleep between 11AM and 6PM lasting more than 20 minutes is recorded as a nap. Sleep lasting less than 20 minutes is not recorded.
8. According to the GB/T 30106-2013 / ISO 228010:2010 standard, the Zepp Z delivers a water-resistance level of up to 50 meters and has passed testing conducted by the National Watch Quality Supervision and Inspection Center. The report number is SHES200701471601. Do not wear the watch with a leather or metal strap when swimming. When you are going to swim, please change to a fluoroelastomer strap or other suitable type.
9. Not applicable to exercises under water.
10. To see the countries/regions available, languages supported, as well as how to activate and use Alexa on your Zepp Z, please visit support.zepp.com.
11. Offline voice assistant only supports English voice commands.
12. This battery life refers to the following condition: Bluetooth, heart rate monitoring and other features are turned off. The user raises the wrist to turn on the screen 100 times a day. The battery life is affected by various factors, and the actual amount of time may be slightly different from the nominal value.
13. The product images and screen content shown above are for reference purpose only. The actual product (including but not limited to its appearance, color and size) and screen display content (including but not limited to the background, UI and graphics) may differ slightly.
14. The data that is provided on this page without a specified source is taken from internal laboratories or supplier data, and has been obtained under a specific test environment. The product's actual performance may differ slightly due to product individual differences, software versions, usage conditions and environmental factors.
15. To provide product information, specifications and characteristics as accurately as possible, our company may adjust and revise the text descriptions, images and other content in the above pages at any time. Due to real-time changes in product batches and production-supply factors, we may modify the above information as required without providing a special notice.