3D Curved Bezel-less Design | Always-on Display
Health and Activity Tracking
3D Curved Bezel-less Design | Always-on Display
Health and Activity Tracking
Multiple Design Collection
11 Sports Modes
Ultra-slim Metal Unibody
3D Curved Bezel-less Design
Sleep Quality Monitoring
5 ATM Water Resistance1
The pure black 3D curved bezel-less glass is crafted into seamless shape with smooth lines from every angle, achieving an exquisitely, incredibly stylish look and feel.
The 3D glass front and polished stainless-steel back perfectly fused together, making the watch sleek and ultra-slim. With only 9 mm thickness, it's exceptionally comfortable to wear day and night.
The design of the Zepp E circle version is inspired by the harmonious nature elements. It features a flawless unibody that makes each beam of light and shadow flow softly over the 3D watch face.
1.28” Circular AMOLED screen
326 ppi resolution
The Zepp E square version is designed with minimalism in mind, giving it a simplistic but stylish look and feel. The square screen is more efficient for reading information. It presents more content in a limited space, achieving true fusion of fashion and practicality.
1.65” square AMOLED screen
341 ppi resolution
From metal, leather to fluoroelastomer2, pick your favorite band to match your outfit. Exchange it within seconds and you are ready to go—whether for a formal conference, a drink with friends or a weekend workout, giving you the perfect look for any occasion and personal expression.
Zepp E is a smart life companion that tells how your body is performing by providing multiple health metrics. With the cutting-edge bio-tracking optical sensor, it's never easier to track your health status right from your wrist.
Blood-oxygen saturation (SpO2) is an important indicator of health, especially in high-altitude and low-oxygen environments or while performing high-intensity sports such as marathons or working out at the gym. With Zepp E, you can measure your current blood-oxygen saturation instantly from your wrist.
Know your stress level via heart-rate variability based on four levels: relaxed, normal, medium, and high. Measure your stress level anytime anywhere when you feel anxious and panic or turn on real-time stress tracking mode to record 24/7 stress level. No matter what kind of day you've had, the watch helps you understand your mental well-being.
The Personal Activity Intelligence5 of Zepp E turns the sophisticated data on heart rate and activities into a single metric. It allows you to intuitively understand the physical state from an easy-to-understand score. Since it's based on personal profile and heart rate data, the Personal Activity Intelligence tracks your body's response to exercise and the associated health benefits.
Zepp E measures your sleep stages that include light sleep, deep sleep, rapid eye movement (REM)6 and awake time to comprehensively understand your sleep patterns. It also provides you a score on sleep quality and breathing quality. It even knows if you take a 20-minute nap during the day.
Whether it's daily walking, running, cycling or any other sport among the 11 sports supported, you can start a matching professional workout mode so that you can always know your workout status, adjust the training intensity and gain a sense of accomplishment in every workout.
Define a daily activity goal for yourself, including steps taken, calories burned and activity intensity, it will remind you how you are performing. It also offers all-round fitness tracking features, such as sedentary reminders and active hours to motivate you to live an active life.
The watch can always display the time on the screen with dozens7 of always-on patterns available. The four of default watch faces integrating customizable modules give you the freedom to control the information on your display.
You can even define the submenu of Zepp E from the Quick Access App on your own, and swipe left or right to access the most frequently used features.
Zepp E endures for up to 7 days8 for a single full charge, which free you from the daily recharge. With a fully charged Zepp E, it can record all your body's data in daily life—sports, working or during sleep at night, and then present the results of its digital analysis without interruption.
1. According to the GB/T 30106-2013 / ISO 22810:2010 standard, Zepp E delivers a water resistance level of 5 ATM and has passed the test conducted by the National Watch Quality Supervision and Inspection Center. The report number is SHES200601029501(Round version) and XRX-ESH-P200407367 (Square version). Leather and metal bands cannot be worn while swimming. For swimming, you can choose the fluoroelastomer version or purchase a spare fluoroelastomer band from the Zepp colorful band accessories.
2. Additional bands sold separately.
3. This product isn't a medical device. All data and measurements aren't intended for medical diagnosis or medical monitoring.
4. Stress monitoring will be available with OTA upgrade.
5. The Personal Activity Intelligence is a personal physiological activity indicator. Based on heart rate data, daily activity intensity, and multidimensional dynamic comprehensive evaluation of personal physiological data, it's converted into an intuitive PAI value using an algorithm to help you understand your physical condition without relying on single data. According to the HUNT Fitness Study research results, keeping your PAI value above 100 reduces the risk of death by cardiovascular disease and increases life expectancy. HUNT Fitness Study: This study, a sub-project of the HUNT study, was led by Professor Ulrik Wisloff from the Medical School of Norwegian University of Science and Technology. To use this function, all-day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.
6. To monitor REM cycle, the Sleep Assistant heart rate tracking mode must be enabled. During REM sleep, your eyes move quickly in different directions. Dreams typically happen during REM sleep.
7. Five watch faces built-in. More online watch faces are available by downloading via the Zepp app. Four of the default watch faces support customizable modules.
8. Test conditions: 7-day battery life tested based on a typical usage scenario: continuous heart rate tracking, sleep monitoring, blood-oxygen-saturation measurement twice a day, 150 notifications lighting up the screen, screen activated 30 times a day by wrist tilt to see the time, 5 minutes for other operations and run 3 days a week for 30 minutes. The battery life may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors. So, the actual result may differ from the laboratory data. Basic watch mode: Turn off Bluetooth, heart rate, and other features, and raise your wrist to see the screen 100 times a day.
1. The product images and screen contents on the pages above are for the purpose of illustration only. The actual product (including but not limited to appearance, color, size) and screen display contents (including but not limited to background, UI, and pictures) may be slightly different, so the actual product shall prevail.
2. To provide the most accurate product information, specifications, and product characteristics, our company may adjust and revise the text descriptions, images, and other content on the pages above at any time to match actual product performance, specifications, indexes, parts and other information. Because of real-time changes in product batches and production and supply factors, we will not specifically notify you in the event of the modifications and necessary adjustments described above.